Saturday, May 30, 2009

I've Been a Bad Blogger!

I have been busy with babysitting and crafting. I get tired easily and my legs hurt if I stand to long or if I sit to long. I guess these are my excuses for being such a bad blogger. I am looking forward to school being out and although we need the money I really hope that I don't have to babysit over the summer. Babysitting this little girl has made me appreciate my own kids so much! She is a handleful and a half!

On a happier note we should be having a new grandbaby any day now. Jesse, II is due tomorrow and I think the Dr. will induce Fatima next week if she doesn't go on her own. I'm excited to have grandchild #9 arrive safe and sound. Two of my sons had birthday's last week, Jesse turned 28 and Jeremy turned 32. I can't believe that my boys are getting so old!! When did they grow up??? Anyway, I thought I would share some new pictures of some of my grandbabies.


My oldest grand daughter, Sabrina.


Anthony loving his watermelon!


Austin is 6 months old now and loves that he can sit up by himself now!
He's pulling himself up on the furnisher already.
Slow down Bud!

Chad, Jr. is 4 months old now.

He has the biggest smile and don't

you just want to pinch those cheeks!!

Have a wonderful weekend. We're going to, hopefully, put a piece of equipement together for the kids to play on and have a BBQ tomorrow for who ever wants to come over and help.

7 comments:

Val said...

Oh your grandbabies are so sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Queenly Things said...

You are truly blessed. Glad to have you back.

AwtemNymf said...

Beautiful Grandkids Sherry! :O)
You're not a bad blogger- you're a busy lady!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! they are sooo cute!
:) Missy

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm glad you're doing okay except for being tired. I certainly understand why you've been so busy. Lots of love in those sweet little faces. You are so lucky. Have a nice week! Twyla

KatCollects said...

Love the sweet photos of your cute grandbabies! I can't wait to hear about the newest addition to your family.
Kathy

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

eeeeek! Those cheeks are so cute. Good luck with the next grandchild. Lots of joy to be thankful for! Glad you joing the time swap. It will be fun to see what people come up with!

My DIL made this up using the pictures of my 5 oldest boys. So funny!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

All 8 of my kids

All 8 of my kids

My 6 Grandkids

My 6 Grandkids

Me, Earl, My daughter-in-laws, son-in-law, kids & grandkids

Me, Earl, My daughter-in-laws, son-in-law, kids & grandkids

The Whole Family

Use This Calculator and the Math Problem to Find Your Birthday

Calculator Code





This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Birthday Calculator............................................................ You can try this trick on the calculator, but it will also work with a pen and paper......... (With this calculator, you have to hit the equal (=) sign after each operation.)................................... Enter the number of the month of the birthday.......... Multiply that number by 5............ Add 6............ Multiply by 4........... Add 9............ Multiply by 5......... Add the number of the day of the birthday.............. Subtract 165......... The result will show the first one or two numbers as the month and the last two numbers is the day of their birthday.

On what day of the week were you born?

Enter your birthday

(then hit the "Update" button):

Numeric Month (1-12):

Day of Month (1-31):

Year (eg. 1960):

Date of Birth:

Day of Week:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

PARTY PUZZLE

Click to Mix and Solve

Well, here I am - this is me, Sherry

Well, here I am - this is me, Sherry

Valentines Swap- video made by Graham Neale from Kirkcaldy, Scotland

In Your Eyes-- Only Sadness by Abby Kaplan

Swaps for 2008

2008 swaps updated

2008 Swaps cont...., Things I Participated In and Awards

Photobucket

Let's Give Each Other a Make Over! Click on Me & I'll Take you There!

Blog Archive

Labels

My spirit is craving to take me here - a quiet tranquil place!

My spirit is craving to take me here - a quiet tranquil place!
I would love to get away and just find me. Find my artistic side and just be able to let my spirit go!

Personality Test

You Are 9: The Peacemaker
You are emotionally stable and willing to find common ground with others. Your friends and family often look to you to be the mediator when there is conflict. You are easy going and accepting. You take things as they come. Avoiding conflict at all costs, you're content when things are calm. At Your Best: You feel connected, trusting, and fulfilled. You feel at peace with your place in the world. At Your Worst: You compromise your values to make sure peace is maintained. You give in to bullies. Your Fixation: Harmony Your Primary Fear: Causing conflict Your Primary Desire: To preserve things as they are Other Number 9's: Marge Simpson, Ronald Reagan, Audrey Hepburn, Jerry Seinfeld, and Abraham Lincoln.