Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wonderful Packages I Received

The first package was from Suzie who was my partner in Linda from A Swap for All Seasons An Altered Treasured Tin Swap. Susie made this beautiful tin for me.
Check out this knob......so cool!


and then all of the goodies inside the tin. There are magnets, paperclips, buttons, ribbon, a tag, flowers and the prettiest little images in glass. Thank you so much Susie for such a beautiful tin and so many fun things to sit and awe over.



This is the tin I made for Susie.



This is the package that Gillian sent to me all the way from Ireland for the Sleepover Swap. It has been held up in our postal system for a couple of months now, but it finally arrived the other day. Gillian made the eye mask, the pouch and the barrettes. She has the tiniest and most perfect stitching I have ever seen! The kids decided this was a fun swap package and that I needed to share some of the things with them. Ezie ate the candy that she sent before I could get a picture, Jace has claimed the comb and mirror and Mallory wants the barrettes.
Thank you Gillian for a fun swap!



and this is the Annie pattern I won from Awtem Nymf's giveaway to celebrate Annie's Birthday. There is the 2 doll patterns and the cat included. Yay! I can't wait to get started!
Thanks Awtem Nymf!!

7 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

eeek.... love the tins!

Val said...

Oh my goodness. You are so talented. I love the goodies that you received also. You never cease to amaze me!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

What fantastic swap packages!

Have a great weekend and can't wait to see what you're getting up to for Halloween.

Victoria xx

AwtemNymf said...

Awwww- that pattern is cute *winks* You're welcome!
I love the tins!

I have you added in the "Guess How Many Pumpkins" contest! Thank you!

~A~

AwtemNymf said...

ps- there's another give away on my Faerie Wysperer blog *winks*

Kelly said...

You know I love the tin you made already! It is lovely, you must have worked so hard!
The one you recieved is pretty special too! You and susie seem like perfect swap partners!

Lots of Love

Kelly xxxxxxx

Alison Gibbs said...

The tins you girls made are gorgeous.
Nothing quite beats a great package in the mail
Alison

My DIL made this up using the pictures of my 5 oldest boys. So funny!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

All 8 of my kids

All 8 of my kids

My 6 Grandkids

My 6 Grandkids

Me, Earl, My daughter-in-laws, son-in-law, kids & grandkids

Me, Earl, My daughter-in-laws, son-in-law, kids & grandkids

The Whole Family

Use This Calculator and the Math Problem to Find Your Birthday

Calculator Code





This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

Birthday Calculator............................................................ You can try this trick on the calculator, but it will also work with a pen and paper......... (With this calculator, you have to hit the equal (=) sign after each operation.)................................... Enter the number of the month of the birthday.......... Multiply that number by 5............ Add 6............ Multiply by 4........... Add 9............ Multiply by 5......... Add the number of the day of the birthday.............. Subtract 165......... The result will show the first one or two numbers as the month and the last two numbers is the day of their birthday.

On what day of the week were you born?

Enter your birthday

(then hit the "Update" button):

Numeric Month (1-12):

Day of Month (1-31):

Year (eg. 1960):

Date of Birth:

Day of Week:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit

PARTY PUZZLE

Click to Mix and Solve

Well, here I am - this is me, Sherry

Well, here I am - this is me, Sherry

Valentines Swap- video made by Graham Neale from Kirkcaldy, Scotland

In Your Eyes-- Only Sadness by Abby Kaplan

Swaps for 2008

2008 swaps updated

2008 Swaps cont...., Things I Participated In and Awards

Photobucket

Let's Give Each Other a Make Over! Click on Me & I'll Take you There!

Blog Archive

Labels

My spirit is craving to take me here - a quiet tranquil place!

My spirit is craving to take me here - a quiet tranquil place!
I would love to get away and just find me. Find my artistic side and just be able to let my spirit go!

Personality Test

You Are 9: The Peacemaker
You are emotionally stable and willing to find common ground with others. Your friends and family often look to you to be the mediator when there is conflict. You are easy going and accepting. You take things as they come. Avoiding conflict at all costs, you're content when things are calm. At Your Best: You feel connected, trusting, and fulfilled. You feel at peace with your place in the world. At Your Worst: You compromise your values to make sure peace is maintained. You give in to bullies. Your Fixation: Harmony Your Primary Fear: Causing conflict Your Primary Desire: To preserve things as they are Other Number 9's: Marge Simpson, Ronald Reagan, Audrey Hepburn, Jerry Seinfeld, and Abraham Lincoln.